Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow Day!!!

Today I am thankful for a snow day! I really wanted to have school because I don't want to make up the day in June, but when my friend Molly texted me to tell me no school I was excited. I stayed out pretty late celebrating my birth so I was happy to sleep in. Also, a second ago I was sitting here and realized it is just FRIDAY!!! I still have the whole weekend.

I had such a great birthday! I cannot begin to tell you what great friends I have! Looking around the table last night I couldn't begin to describe how blessed I am with the friendships I have. Also, I received some fab gifts that really represented the unique frienships I have with each girl. I truly have the BEST friends in the world!!! Stay safe and warm!

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: