Thursday, January 28, 2010

Me!

Today I am thankful for ME! Not to sound narcissistic, but I am thankful for who I am. When I look in the mirror I see bits and pieces of my family...how awesome! There are many people and situations that have made me who I am, so for that I am also thankful. Today is my 27th birthday and there are so many people, things, and reasons I have to be thankful. I am so happy at the place I am in life. I love my job, my friends, my family, my house and the list could go on. Don't get me wrong... Everyday isn't always rosey, but the fabulous days definitely outweigh the ones where I'm just not feeling it. I celebrated last night with Anna, and can't wait to celebrate tonight with all my girlfriends. Yummy margaritas and cheese dip, does is get better than that...
Today is 2 years that John has been missing. Please say a prayer for the Glasgow family as this and everyday are so hard!
Hope all is well....

post signature

1 comments:

racheljenae said...

Happy birthday Effie! I hope you are having an awesome day and feeling completely special! My birthday is in two days and i turn 28 so I was reading and studying on the meaning importance of 28... so here's a link for you to read about 27...something to think on and what's ahead! http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/3.html I pray you have an amzing year filled with an abundance of joy and peace! A year of great growth and great surprises!