Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Supper Club

Today I am thankful for my Supper Club. About 3 years ago, my dear friend Renee and my friend Chris and I started watching the tv show "Gossip Girl" together. We would always meet at Chris' house and it would rotate on who cooked/brought take out. 2 years ago, we added our friend Mel (and brought her up to speed on the show) and Regan. Regan has to miss a lot because she works out of town, but we always love it when she joins. Since then, we have had 2 Christmas Parties (with gift exchange) and a Graduation Party. Tuesdays are one of my favorite nights of the week! I get to cook, which I love, and we get to visit, drink wine, eat, before indulging in our favorite show "GG!" They say it is "the little things in life," and I think that that statement is so true! Think about it...it applies to work, friends, love...everything! In the words of "Gossip Girl" XOXO!!!

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: