Today I am thankful for college football. One thing to know about me is that I LOVE football!!! I could watch it 24/7/365. This is from growing up in a house where that was one of, if not the only option of what to watch on TV. My dad, was football obsessed and a recruiter for the Razorbacks so I feel that it is ingrained in me. I love all sports, watch ESPN constantly, and can talk sports with any guy, but football is my FAVORITE! It makes me kind of sad that college football ends tonight with the BCS title game between Texas vs. Alabama. I am pulling for Alabama for several reasons...
1. Growing up in AR you are taught to always cheer against TX
2. Alabama is in the SEC (the best conference)
3. A friend of mine's boyfriend (he is also my friend) plays for Alabama and I have had the pleasure of meeting some of his teammates
Roll Tide Roll!!!!!
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment