Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When I Grow Up...."I'm Livin' Alone!"

Today I am thankful that I live alone. In the title of this blog, I am quoting Kevin from "Home Alone"....one of my fave movies! Don't get me wrong, I look forward to the day that I share my house with a spouse and eventually a child, but there are days that I come home from work and if I want to go straight to bed I can! I don't have to talk to anyone if I choose not to and if I want to just be a couch potato I can. There are times that I relish the silence in my home.....especially, after a crazy day at school! I have been super tired this week and my bed has been occupied a lot! I am sure that one day I will look back on this post and laugh. Looking forward to another weekend of wedding festivites!

Hope all is well....

post signature

1 comments:

Kevin Young said...

Hello,
I came across your blog through a friend's. I was wondering if you could help me with something. I'm trying to promote a website http://www.chargewithcare.com I believe it's a good idea. Please check it out and if you like what i'm trying to do there it would be great if you could write something in your blog about it. There is also a facebook group called "charge with care" Anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Kevin Young
kevin@kevinsteveyoung.com