Today I am thankful for my Chi. The only problem is I turned it on this morning and it never came on. It doesn't have a short, I plugged it in to several different outlets and nothing worked. I sat there for a moment wondering how on Earth I was going to fix my hair. I have a routine that I follow to fix my hair. I am all about a velcro roller!!! I have naturally curly hair, but blow it out and use the velcro rollers to give volume, but still use a Chi around my hair line. I am currently sporting a headband today. My mom has an extra Chi that she said I could borrow/have, but I'm won't see her til Friday. Oh well, I guess I'll have to go back to the primitive days till then...ha! My art fundraiser for school last night was a success and I can't wait to find out how much money we made. I bought 4 student drawings of food to display in my kitchen. I am really excited to display them. The drawings are of a cupcake, pepperoni pizza, a dumplin, and noodles.
Hope all is well....

1 comments:
The same thing happened to mine (awhile ago)!! Talk about a lovely morning. I hope you get that fixed soon.. thats a real problem. : )
Post a Comment