Jean jacket
Denim shirt that I bought the other day.Today I am thankful that denim shirts, jackets, vests, etc. are back in. I love the way a good jean jacket looks. Especially when you pair it with something kind of dressy. Also, I am loving my new denim snap front shirt. I got the one above at American Eagle. It was on sale for $11!!! I haven't worn it yet, but can't wait. As I write this, I am wearing a sequin tank, black cigarette pants, and a JEAN jacket.
I drove my car for the first time today and everything is starting to thaw out. It was so nice to have an extra day, but I was ready to get back in to a routine. This week is already busy with belated bday celebrations. Also, the charity event that I am hosting is this Friday night. I can't wait for it to be over because it has been a lot of work, but also I look forward to donating our profits to the Centers. Since turning 27, I've misplaced my debit card and camera. I hope that this isn't age, but the fact that I might have consumed too many beverages...ha!
Hope all is well....

3 comments:
Love the denim shirt...may go get me one! I saw one a Banana the other day too. :)
I am going to American Eagle tomorrow to get that shirt- it is a place I can actually go in HS :)
I almost bought a canvas for you yesterday but stopped myself. Will you really paint for me what we talked about?!
Karrie go get the one from AE it is $11 and fits so great!!! Amanda go get and yes I will paint for you what we discussed. Still cracks me up the way you asked Franklin if he could draw a silhouette....
Post a Comment