Saturday, January 23, 2010

Boulevard

Today I am thankful for Boulevard Bread Company. This is a local bread company that I frequent often. If I am in Little Rock on a Saturday morning I go there for coffee and breakfast. Honestly, I could eat 3 meals a day there everyday!!! Everything they make is phenomenal! I love walking in and smelling the freshly baked bread and other goodies. Their panini caprese sandwich is my all time fave! It's such a great local place and the same people have worked their forever and they are always so quirky and friendly. They also make great REALLY strong coffee. If you can't tell I really do LOVE this place.
We had a great time at Barrett and Robert's engagement party last night. I will post some pics soon. I ran in to several people last night that complemented my blog. I really appreciated their nice comments and I am glad people are enjoying "The Year of Thankfulness!"
Hope all is well....

post signature

1 comments:

EC said...

I live in Little Rock, and I've never eaten there... I should check that place out! Sounds really good!