Today I am thankful for Google. I really don't know how I would function without Google. I look up random facts, recipes, lesson plans, just about everything!!! Also, I have the Google app on my iPhone so I'm always using it. It is so weird to me to think that before Google and the Internet you had to look things up in an encyclopedia or just spend your life wondering.
I have had a lot of thankful blog posts, but I have had a busy weekend and haven't sat down to actually blog about it. We had a party for Anna & Drew last night and it was so laid back and fun! A lot of college friends in town and it never gets old reminiscing and making new memories. I have the greatest friends and I am beyond blessed!! Looking forward to 2 short weeks at school.
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment