We rang in the new year at a friend's cabin on the Red River. There were about 30 of us the first night and about 15 last night. It was an absolute blast! I got my new camera just in time to take it with me, but I am too lazy to upload pics at the present moment. As I reflect on my resolutions from 2009 I think that I did ok. They were to do better about correspondence (writing letters, etc.) and to be more fiscally conservative. I wrote a lot of letters and as much as it blessed the people I wrote it blessed me to encourage them! I wasn't so good with the money, but whatever... My resolution for this year is to keep my car clean inside and out. I know that this might sound silly, but my car is always dirty and it is ridiculous!!!
Also, in 2010 my blog, Strawberry Wednesday, will be taking on a new adventure. I am calling it "The Thankfulness Project." I want to say that I will blog daily, but I know that that might be a bit of a stretch so my goal is to blog 5 times a week and each blog will start listing something(s) that I am thankful for. I am blessed beyond belief with good health, a great family, the best friends, a fabulous job, Coco, food, clothing, shelter, and the list could go on and on. The reason that I am doing this is on days when I might not be feeling 100% or want to complain to have to think of something to be thankful for can give you a totally different outlook on the day/situation. I hope this will encourage you to reflect on your life. Please add my blog button to your page and feel free to leave comments. I love knowing when people have read my blog and what they think about my post. My birthday is in 26 days and I am truly believing that 27 is going to be my best year yet! May 2010 bring you health, happiness, and the desires of your heart!!
Hope all is well....
2 comments:
Good resolutions! I'm hoping to blog more as well.. I'm terrible at keeping up with it. I could probably learn from the car cleanliness idea, too! My main resolution is to get out of debt. Phew, not gonna be fun or easy, but I'm determined!
I added your button to my blog.. probably won't send too many people your way as I don't attract much attention with my sporadic blogging, but it's worth a shot! :)
Happy New Year!
I want to compliment you on your correspondence. Your note to me after we got to eat lunch together telling me how much you enjoyed seeing me, made my week!! I am going to be much better about sending people notes, because of your note and kindness.
Hope your shoulder is feeling better!
Happy New Year
Much Love
Post a Comment