Go Colts!!!!
The German Short Haired Pointer that I want SO BAD!!! I want to name him Manning.Today I am thankful for the Indianapolis Colts. Like I stated in a previous post I LOVE football and the Colts are my favorite NFL team. I started rooting for the Colts in 1998 when they drafted Peyton Manning. I love the Manning family! I was so excited today when they won! They are going to the Super Bowl on February 7th. Between now and then I need to get a Colts shirt. I got a gold horseshoe necklace for Christmas to support my favorite team so I will definitely be wearing it. Peyton was on fire today. I think that he will go down as one of, if not the greatest quarterback to play in the NFL. Pierre Garcon did awesome, too! I love how in the NFL you can be drafting in the 6th round and go to a no name college and still be a star! The other pic is of the new dog that I so desperately want. I love Coco to death, but really want a big dog! I have decided on a German Short Haired Pointer. I will be naming him Manning. Now when I will be getting this dog I don't know. Hopefully, by the end of 2010 Coco will have a new brother....ha!
This week is a busy week and it hasn't even begun. Tomorrow night, is the Art Auction to benefit the Art Department at Terry. I am excited, but also so ready for it to be over. Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
Hope all is well....

1 comments:
I have the exact same shirt, I love it, it is so great!
Go Colts!! ;)
Post a Comment