Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Summer Break

Today I am thankful for Summer Break. I know we are about 90 school days away from that, but just thinking about it makes me happy! I have been so tired this week and thinking of all the wonderful days off, winter & spring vacation, and then the WHOLE summer off makes me smile! I love teaching, but getting back in a routine after a break is really hard. We have a short week this week and next week so I am extra excited. I need life to slow down a bit. It seems like there is always something to do, but actually when I do have down time I am usually trying to find something to do so I guess it is that "grass is always greener" mentality. I feel like I am rambling... I am super excited for this weekend....Oaklawn!

Update- Supper Club was a huge success and super scrumptious, as always!

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: