So today is the first post in my "Thankfulness Project." As I started thinking about this post, I thought of so many things that I am thankful for today, but I wanted to pick something that had to do with today specifically. Today I am thankful for hymns. Today, I sluggishly got up and went to church to look in the program and see that we were singing one of my favorite hymns. The hymn is "Take My Life and Let it Be." My favorite version is by the singer Kari Jobe, but I love the words most of all!
Thanks for the comments! I start back to school in the morning. It should be an interesting day wearing my sling and trying to teach... My sling is on my left arm and I am left handed so it makes writing on the board and explaining examples difficult, but the kids will probably think it is cool.
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment