My newest fashion accessory...a navy blue sling.
The girls riding the scooter.
Harper and I on the scooter.
So cool!
Look at me!
Sweet Ellie all clean.
So precious!!!So as you can see from the first pic I now have a sling. I fell Christmas day on the ice. I knew it hurt when I did it, but didn't think it was a big deal. Fast forward 4 days later and my shoulder was still hurting! I made an appointment with my sister's doctor and spent most of yesterday getting x-rays,etc. Basically my shoulder is bruised with a small fracture and the bursa sack is damaged. Believe it or not this is best case scenario. Other than that, I have really enjoyed my visit to Tulsa! I am leaving today to avoid more winter weather. Looking forward to NYE... A bunch of us are going to a friend's cabin. Should be tons of fun!!!
Hope all is well....

2 comments:
Sorry about your shoulder sis! The good news is that you still look super cute with that sassy sling of yours, love ya!
oh my goodness! that is terrible..hope it heels soon!
Post a Comment