Today I am thankful for Sundays. I have kind of a love/hate relationship with Sundays. I love that it is another day to get stuff done and rest, but sometimes all I can do is think about the work week ahead and that the weekend is over! Today has been an especially great Sunday. I went to church on Friday night since I knew I would probably be wiped out after Steph and Jimbo's wedding festivities all weekend. Side note....their wedding was fabulous! She looked beautiful, the band was awesome, and the reception was a blast! This is how my Sunday has gone...
1. I slept in this morning. 2. Went to the grocery store early instead of Sunday evenings like usual. 3. Watched the Project Runway finale. 4. Laid out and read the new Chelsea Handler book for 2 hours. 5. Came in and showered. 6. Put clean sheets on the bed. 7. Took a 2 hour nap. 8. Took Coco on a long walk. 9. Playing on the internet. 10. Watch Desperate Housewives. 11. Go to bed.
I would say it has been a great day because I have been productive and relaxed, too!
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment