Thursday, May 20, 2010

Painting My Own Nails

Today I am thankful that I can paint my own nails...and they look really good! I know this is a VERY random thought and post, but I have had a really rough day and as I was sitting here thinking about what the heck I am thankful for today besides basic things like food, family, friends, a job, my house, etc. this is what came to mind. I just finished painting my nails and they look fabulous! My all time favorite nail polish color is Essie "Starter Wife!" It is the perfect manicured look without really being a color. I have bitten my nails on and off for most of my life. In the past five years, I don't bite them as much, but they are very weak from all the years of abuse. If I keep polish on them they tend to do better so it comes in handy that I am such a good manicurist. Some of my other fave colors are OPI "Boris and Natasha, Lucky Lucky Lavendar, Siberian Nights, and Big Apple Red"...to name a few. I tend to buy more Essie polishes and other than "Starter Wife" I LOVE "Exposure" it is the perfect, Barbie hot pink. Well this post has already boosted my spirits. Next, a walk with Coco and packing to go see my 2 favorite nieces. Things are looking up!

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: