Today I am thankful for stripes. It just so happens that today is Memorial Day and I am particularly thankful for the stripes on the American flag. I truly am so blessed to live in this country and enjoy the many freedoms that the great USA has to offer. To all the soldiers fighting for our country today, the veterans, and the fallen soldiers I say THANK YOU!Another reason, I am thankful for stripes today is because I am loving anything striped! Just this week alone I bought 2 striped tank tops and a striped skirt. I find myself wanting to try on/buy anything striped. Stripes seem very Parisian and American (think the Hamptons) at the same time.
I have enjoyed a relaxing and fun weekend. The weather has been perfect for the lake and I got some good sun. I can't believe we only have 4 days of school left. This time of year is always bittersweet. I am so excited for summer break, but I know that it is the last time that I will see some of my students; some of them are moving on to middle school and some will be going to new schools next year. It has been nice to have one extra day to the weekend, though.
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment