Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spray Tan

Today I am thankful for spray tanning. I hadn't spray tanned in one of those spray machines since college til a couple of months ago and they have fixed some of the things that bothered me about them and I LOVE it! I have gone to a person once and found it a little uncomfortable, but love goint to the spray bed. I know I wrote about sunbathing last week and that is my first love, but this would be my second minus sun damage. Recently, I have been taking medicine that limits how much I can be in the sun and with the many events that I have attended lately I didn't want to look pasty white. A friend of mine kept telling how great the spray bed was and how they had fixed it so I decided to try it out. I have had someone comment on my spray tan every time I go. Something about it evens out my skin tone and it looks great! Now that warm weather is upon us and I am tapering off my medicine I will get out in the sun more, but will definitely go back to the spray bed come fall and winter of next year.

Getting all geared up for Barrett and Robert's wedding weekend at the farm!!!!!

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: