Today I am thankful for my eyemask. I have been wearing an eyemask now for about 9 months. My blogger friend/best bud from college gave me this eyemask. She has been wearing one for awhile now and always talks about it helps her to sleep. She gave me this one to try out and I love it! I have always struggled with sleeping in and this sure does help. It blocks out the light in the mornings and something about the tiniest bit of pressure on your eyes seems to help, too. Eyemasks remind me of old movies and especially the character Holly Golightly. Being sick the past 2 days and trying to get extra rest has made me very thankful for my eyemask.
It's back to work for me tomorrow. I am hosting a baby shower for a fellow teacher and it should be fun to see all the cute baby boy stuff that she gets. I joined Twitter today and my sweet friend Clare has been giving me a tutorial. Not sure how much I'll tweet, but it's fun to follow the celebrities. Having tennis withdrawals, being sick and my tennis partner going out of town is ruining my game...no pun intended.
The best news of the day.... I passed the Early Childhood Praxis!!! One step closer to teaching PreK next year.
Hope all is well....
EEE
(I somehow deleted the EEE pic on this post and get it back.)

0 comments:
Post a Comment