Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stationary, Letters....Mail

Horse notecards I made
Another one

The fabulous card I recevied the mail from my dear friend Kate.
Today I am thankful for stationary, letters....the mail. Let's start with stationary. I don't know if I love stationary because it's usually personalized and I love sending a note with my monogram or how happy it makes me to find a new cute set of notecards, but either way I have a problem...ha! I love to make my own stationary and I made these horse notecards yesterday. I drew this horse a couple of months ago and have wanted to use it for something, but I just haven't gotten around to it. As you know, I love horses so anything with horses...I'm in! I copied the horse severaly times, watercolored it, cut it out, pasted it on the shimmer paper and then pasted that to the shimmer card. I love how they turned out. Now, parting with them to send them out...ha! Secondly, I love to send and receive letters. Nothing is better than coming home to an unexpected note. My mom has always been so good about this. Lastly, we always tease my mom that she is obsessed with the post office and I think it is rubbing off on me. Don't get me wrong, I despise standing in that always long line, but I've started feeling the need to send all my mail straight from the mailbox instead of putting it outside at my home mailbox.
Also, I am so excited because a reader of this blog contacted me and gave me a record player. So excited and I really appreciate it! Can't wait to get some records and start jammin.
I've been sick again this week and as much as I'm ready to be out of school I would rather be there than be at home, but oh well!
So happy for my friends Sarah and Jared Greer. They won the TCBY free franchise challenge. I am so proud of them. Thanks to all of you who voted!
Hope all is well....
post signature

0 comments: