Friday, May 28, 2010

Sex and the City

Our version of SATC from left to right: Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, Charlotte

Today I am thankful for the Sex and the City series. The series reminds me of my sister and my college friends. It was so fun in college to go over to "the apartment" and watch it on Sunday nights. I can watch the episodes over and over and they never get old. I think my 2 favorite episodes are "I Heart NY" and the final episode. When the movie came out 2 years ago, I was so excited. I watch the movie probably 1 to 2 times a week. I still love the fashion and I love how Carrie and Big get together in the end. Last night, we went to see Sex and the City 2. We laughed a lot and there were some real life, sweet moments. Some of the fashion was definitely over the top, but as always there were some fabulous outfits and Carrie's hair looked amazing! All in all, if you are a TRUE fan of the show I think you will enjoy it. It isn't as great as the first one, but what sequel is.
Hope all is well....
post signature

0 comments: