Monday, May 17, 2010

Blogs

Today I am thankful for blogs. The 2 year anniversary of this blog is coming up very soon. Since then, a lot of my friends and family have started blogs. Since I started this blog, I joined Facebook, but feel that my time on it is coming to an end soon. Even though there are tons of people out there that read this blog and I don't know them something about Facebook seems more and more intrusive. I enjoy finding new blogs where people write about fashion, home decor, cosmetics, celebrities, etc. I have some personal faves and find new ones I like everyday. Also, I enjoy reading my friends and families blogs. Something about looking at more than their pics and actually reading their thoughts and opinions I really enjoy.

Also, it makes me super happy when I talk to someone who says they read my blog. Mostly, this is just a way for me to put my thoughts down on "paper," but it's nice to know that I am not just typing aimlessly in vain. Also, it's so nice when someone compliments me or tells me my post made their day. This post was mainly inspired by the fact that I am at home sick today and in between naps have been going to blog after blog. One more day and hopefully I'll be as good as new.

Hope all is well....

post signature