Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Job

Today I am thankful for my new job!!!! This has been a really stressful and long process, but God is so great and faithful. Next year I will be teaching Kindergarten at Don Roberts Elementary. This is a brand new elementary school in the Little Rock School District. I have been taking the tests and classes to be certified to teach PreK-4 grade. This is such a great opportunity and I feel like God put all the pieces in place. My best teaching friend and fellow blogger, Molly, will be teaching PreK there. We are so excited that we will be teaching together!!! I am so pumped to have my own classroom and my own little family. It will be like starting teaching for the first time all over again: exciting and nerveracking all at the same time.

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: