Friday, February 5, 2010

TOMS


My first pair of TOMS

The newest edition...black glitter!!! So excited!
Today I am thankful for TOMS. Not only do I think they are super hip and cool, but the principle behind this company is awesome! For every one pair of shoes that you buy they donate a pair of shoes to a child in need. Not a percentage of the sale, but an actual pair of shoes. I got my new black glitter pair yesterday. My sis and bro-in-law got them for me for my bday. I LOVE them and I have them on today. They are so prissy and fun! I saw a white glitter pair on the website and think that I might need them for Spring/Summer.
Tonight is the night of our fundraiser and I am so excited! I think it is going to be a blast and we are going to have a great turnout. Happy Friday!
Hope all is well....
post signature

1 comments:

Mimi and Pops said...

Guess who has the exact same two pair of Toms as you????? I got my new black glitter pair a week or so ago and LOVE them!!! I haven't seen the white pair, will have to investigate those!
Have fun tonight at your event.
Love you,
Angela