LADY ANTEBELLUMToday I am thankful for, the band, Lady Antebellum. First off I LOVE country music. Honestly, I like all music, except heavy metal. The playlists I make are so random. They range from rap to country, to christian, to pop. Lately, I have really been in to country. A couple of years ago I discovered Lady Antebellum. The band is made up of Charles Kellye, the singer Josh Kelley's bro, Hillary Scott, the singer Linda Davis' daughter, and Dave Haywood. I like their first single, but thought they just might be one hit wonder, but then they came out with one of the best songs I have heard in a long time!!! "I Run to You" is one of my personal anthems. Their new cd came out in January and I already love it. I personally enjoy "Need You Now" and "American Honey."
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment