Sunday, February 7, 2010

Peyton Mannig

The BEST quarterback in NFL history!!!
Today I am thankful for Peyton Williams Manning. If you read this blog you know that I am obsessed with football and next to the Arkansas Razorback, the Colts are my favorite team! The reason I love the Colts is because of Peyton Manning. I didn't like him when he played at Tennessee because they played against Arkansas, but ever since he went to the NFL I have supported he and the Colts. It's funny because I started cheering for the Colts because I like Peyton, but now I love the whole team and was so upset when Coach Dungy retired. I think Jim Caldwell has done an excellent job this season. I am usually always for the underdog and would cheer for the Saints in any other situation, but not against my Colts. I wore my horseshoe necklace to church this morning and have my Colts/Manning tshirt ready to wear tonight.
GO COLTS!!!
Hope all is well....
post signature

0 comments: