Yesteday, I was thankful for hot tea. I meant to write this post yesterday, but was so wiped out tired I didn't have the energy to even turn the computer on. I love hot tea. I have been drinking hot tea for about 4 years now. I know this makes me seem like an old woman, but I LOVE it! I really enjoy going home in the evenings and putting water in my pink tea kettle and making a nice warm cup of tea to have while watching TV. I'm sounding older by the second...ha!
Today, I am thankful that it didn't snow last night. We have already missed 3 days of school this week and I really wanted to go today. Also, today is Valentine's Party day. We are making up 1 day on Monday, but that will still leave us with 4 days to make up in June! I love how Arkansas has 4 distinct seasons, but at this point I'm ready for winter to be over. There is still a lot of snow on the ground, but I think it is supposed to get warmer next week and hopefully it will melt... Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!!!
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment