Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lost and Found

Today I am thankful for finding things! I have to be honest I lose a lot of stuff. Actually more like I misplace because usually after complaining to lots of people I find the stuff. The reason I am posting this today is because in the past week I have lost several things. For starters, I lost my camera on Thursday night during my bday festivities. I knew it wasn't lost forever, but I rode in several different cars that night and went to several different locations so it was just pin-pointing which place it was. It was in my friend Kasey's car so hooray for that! Saturday, I lost my check/debit card. For those of you who don't know this is a very common occurrence. I am surprised they haven't cut me off because I either let the ATM eat them or just flat out lose them. In the past month, I have lost it twice in my house and it has taken days to find it. I know you're thinking if my head wasn't attached I would lose it and you might be right, but whatever. So today after my check/debit card being missing since Saturday I found it in the pocket of my jeans. I swear I looked there! Yesterday, I went running and during my run I decided to take my new gloves that I got for my bday off. I guess I didn't put my right glove in my pocket good enough and when I got home I realized it was missing. Part of me thought I might drive my route later in the day and look for it, but I got busy and forgot. So this morning I was running and wasn't even thinking about it. I looked down because my iPod started playing a song that I didn't think was on the playlist and there was my right glove!!! Needless to say I was happy. I'm sure I'll lose something else soon, but hopefully I will find it.

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: