Today I am thankful for several things. I am posting from yesterday because my computer at home is a little messed up...
Yesterday, I was thankful for hearts. It was Valentine's Day and I don't really have an opinion one way or the other about V-Day, but I do LOVE hearts and they are one of the main decorations for this holiday. As cheesy as it may sound, I collect hearts and think they make great decor year round. If you think about it where would be without hearts. Literally, we wouldn't be alive without our heart, but they symbolize love and I know I wouldn't be a making it if it weren't for love that I receive everyday. Speaking of hearts, another blogger and friend from college found out this week that her unborn son has several heart defects and could possibly need major heart surgery upon or shortly after delivery. Please keep her, her husband, the doctors, and most of all baby Cohen in your prayers. I look around me and my life is filled with love. I cannot imagine a life filled with hate and sadness. The love I receive from my family, friends, students, and even Coco keep me going!
Also, I am thankful for people that know stuff about computers. Yesterday, I discovered my computer has another virus! Thanks to some nice friends I think/hope it is on the mend.
Today I am thankful for our past and present Presidents. It is President's Day and when I think of the magnitude of responsibility that this job holds I am overwhelmed. Talk about being stressed out! Whether or not, I have liked or like all the Presidents I respect them for taking on such an enormous responsibility. They sacrifice time with their families, friends, and more for us. We are so lucky to live in such a great country. Also, I am reminded today to pray for our President as he needs the help and strength from God just like we do.
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment