Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Camera

Celebrating at The Fountain

"I'm going out with my boots on..."

The super cute and yummy E cubed cupcakes.


Blowing out my candles....


The shirt Boogie had made for me.

At my bday dinner.


Celebrating with Mrs. Strom's class.

He was explaining what he "bought" me.

She was going to get me another dog just like Coco!

Terry Art Show & Auction

More Art Auction

My mom and her Hot Springs look-a-likes (especially Mrs. Teresa!)

Brita and I at B & R's engagement fete.

Kitter, Moo Moo, and I.

LC and I.


Today I am thankful for my new camera. These are just a few pics recapping the events so far in 2010. I got the camera for Christmas and still haven't figured it out 100%, but love being able to capture the memories. I was the picture taking queen up until about a year ago and my camera broke and it has taken me this long to find another that I like. More pics to come....

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: