Today I am thankful for my paper cutter. Last summer, a local stationary store gave me a bunch of paper that they didn't want anymore and while I was there the girl said they were getting rid of their paper cutter because they got a new one. I offered to take it off their hands. I use this all the time for little craft projects. The reason why I am thankful for it today is because I had to cut a lot of paper for next week's art lesson and my paper cutter saved my life! At school, I have a very large industrial one and I use it constantly! Friday Night Frat-tastic was a blast! We had a great turn-out and I can't wait to find out how much money we raised for the Centers! I'll post some pics soon.
Please say a prayer for 2 families from Hot Springs. Dr. Edward Cooper who was a maxillofacial surgeon and removed my wisdom teeth was in a plane crash this morning and was killed along with his 2 daughters. Also, Dr. Martin Draper a local dentist was with them and was killed. My heart so goes out to these families!!! I only knew of these families, but every time I think of these families' tragic losses I cannot help but cry. The magnitude of Cheryl Cooper's loss is unbelievable. She lost her entire family except her son in one day! There truly are NO words....
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment