So I thought that I was feeling good enough to go to school today, but by the time I got up and got ready I was re-thinking my decision to go back today. What is a girl to do? I went ahead and went to school since I only have 3 classes on Thursdays. By 12:15, when my last class ended, it was time for me to head home. Beyond not feeling that great I just don't have any energy. I have been resting all afternoon in hopes that I can stay all day tomorrow. I have so much to do!!! Almost Friday....
And by the way in all my resting this week I think I have come up with my Top 10 Reasons I Love Fall and believe it or not there are more than 10. Finishing it up, so hopefully I can post it soon!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Miss Edwards is back....almost!
Posted by Effie at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ef-
I also freakin love the fall. Miss you and see you soon at the Ole Miss game!!
-Spearsy
Post a Comment