Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Top 10

So I have come up with my Top 10 reasons I love Fall!!!
1. Football, football, and more football!
2. Soup
3. Cooler weather
4. Leaves changing colors
5. Bonfires
6. Pumpkins
7. Halloween
8. Apple Cider
9. Fall TV
10. Thanksgiving
11. Cardigans
12. Boots
13. And my favorite Apples!

Did I mention there were more than 10....
This weekend Coco and I packed up and headed to Hot Springs. On Friday, we were blessed with the arrival of David Franklin Bass. I was so excited to finally get to meet him. I went and saw him on Saturday. He is just perfect! Congrats, Amanda and Franklin!
I am feeling much better, but still have a pretty nasty cough. Mom and I will leave on Tuesday evening to go to Tulsa. On Wednesday morning, they are inducing my sister. I am so excited because I will get to meet my new niece Ellie on Wednesday. I am also happy to see her big sister Harper. We will stay there until Sunday. If you are wondering, my next post will be about the latest addition to the family. Looking forward to a great week.....

0 comments: