In all of my "spare time," I decided that I would have an Art and Gifts Show. Why you might ask.... Well I am beginning to think that myself. I love to do art and "projects", but I don't really have the time for a full blown show. I can't do anything about it now since I have sent out the invites. I told my mom last night that I must have been on crack when I thought about doing this and in order to get it all done I have had to start doing crack.....just kidding.
I wanted to post this for those of you who I don't know your email address. Please come and invite anyone you think might be interested. Have a great day!
On a sadder note, I once was a part of the KATV family and what a great family it is. I was so saddened to hear of Anne's death. For such a happy person, it was such a tragic and senseless way for her to die. Please keep her friends and family in your prayers.

Paper Halloween Decor (I made these.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment