Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ellie is Here!!!

Ellie Ryan Haggard
Tennyson and Ellie
Mimi and Ellie
F and Ellie
Sisters

Harper and Ellie meeting

Here are just a few pics of the latest addition to our family. Ellie Ryan Haggard was born yesterday at 4:15 p.m. She weighed 8 lbs. and 2 0z. and was 20.5 inches long. She looks a lot like her older sister Harper except she has a lot of dark hair. Tennyson did great! They are both doing well and are coming home from the hospital today.

I have been keeping Harper. It is a glimpse in to what motherhood is like. I definitely am not ready for that to be my full-time job. I'll have more stories and pics soon.

The disclaimer on the quality of these photos.........my mom had control of the camera. Now as most of the you know my mom, she is great at a lot of things, but taking pictures is not one of them. Hope everyone is having a great week!

4 comments:

Molly and Kevin Strom said...

Ellie is beautiful and Harper looks like she is going to enjoy being a big sister!!!

Beth said...

Thanks for posting the pics! She is so cute! Effie, you will have fun watching the evolution of how Harper treats Elle. It will give you a glimpse of what it was like for you. I am glad you an Deb could be there. Tenny looked great! How can she have a baby and look so good?
FYI - If and when you decide to be a mother, You Will Be Great!
Love to all, Aunt Beth

Angela said...

The new baby sister is beautiful!! Your sister looks great! Congratulations on being an Aunt again!
Love you,
Angela

Amanda said...

Congrats!! She is so precious and I love all of that dark hair!