I'm worn out and it is only Tuesday. Don't feel bad for me because it is self-inflicted. I am hosting a wedding shower, at my house, tomorrow for my friend Molly. As some of you know, especially Anna, I am super anal when it comes to my house. It can't just be clean, it has to be clean, decorated, and most importantly fabulous! I spent about 3 hours yesterday afternoon in the yard. I braved the electric hedge trimmers.......I still have all my limbs intact! I also cleared out two flowerbeds and planted new plants. I think I might have 20 mosquito bites (seriously). That doesn't begin to tackle the fall decor, cleaning, and organizing of the inside of the house. I am literally forcing myself to sit outside and enjoy this beautiful weather and blog for just a little bit. Hope everyone is having a good week. I'll let you know how the shower goes and if you're wondering my house looks spectacular.
Also, if you use Snapfish to order pictures they are having 50 prints for $.50! It ends today and the promo code is FALLPENNY08. I ordered a ton of prints and the total was $.33...what a deal!
1 comments:
GMARMR
I finally caught up on my Effie blog. Love the pictures of Ellie and harper. Tennyson makes some good looking kids. of course your house looks fabulous and of course the shower will be a huge success.
only you would have the energy to weed, clean, blog, and enjoy the weather. FREAK! perhaps you might spin some gold while churning butter and raising a barn over the weekend. Thanks for keeping Mr. french, I will bring you a treat from my travels.
Love you.
Renee
Post a Comment