Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Weekend Update...late







Sorry for the late weekend update and posting of pics. Things have been a little hectic...
Here are a few pics from "Wings Over Garfield." If you are wondering this was a fabulous party hosted by Feltus and Irby on Friday night. It was a kick off to hunting season costume party. Believe it or not every person there was either in a costume or wearing camo. It was a lot of fun!!
Saturday I headed to HS to hang out with Debs, watch the game, and see the progress of her house. By the way her house looks awesome!!! The next time I will be able to see it it will be done and she will be moved in. I cannot believe that it all went so fast.
I am looking forward to a fun-filled weekend in Fayetteville.
Go Hogs Go!!!

0 comments: