Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall Fun & Harvestfest




I will let the slideshow explain itself. This weekend was Hillcrest Harvestfest. This year they started a Chili Cook-Off. Anna, Drew, Nate, Jen, Jimbo, and Greg were on a team. They didn't win, but I bet we had the most fun!!! Saturday night we had a block party on N. Pierce. I capped off the weekend with an always fun cookout at Renee's. Unfortunately I woke up Monday morning sick. I have had a cough for over a week now and it has turned into full blown sickness. I didn't work yesterday and am staying home again today for another day of good rest. Hopefully, I will feel good as new tomorrow?!
I love this fall weather. Fall is my FAVORITE season!!! By the end of the week I am going to try to come up with a top 10 list that is how much I love it! Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

0 comments: