Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall in Fayetteville & Pumpkin Carving Party







This past weekend I went to Fayetteville for the game. Is it sad that I came home with more pics of trees than I did people? Above are just a few of the pics. The trees in Fayetteville are gorgeous!!!
Last night, Mom (Rachel) had the great idea to have a pumpkin carving party. We had so much fun!! We decided that it must be an annual event. Our pumpkins turned out great and we had a blast doing it. Thanks for the hospitality, Mom. I am super pumped about Halloween tomorrow. It is one of my favorite holidays! I will have some great pics from that.
Hope everyone has had a great week. The weather has been perfect!!







1 comments:

Beth said...

Ef, you should always get in the middle when you and the sisters take a picture. Your beautiful dark hair makes such a great contast. Oh course you look beautiful and you keep your sissies from all looking the same.

A.B.