Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Requests

This would not be my normal outlet for this request, but I feel that these people need all the help they can get. Please pray....
As most of you have heard, Anne Pressley, local tv reporter, was attacked and brutally beaten in her home late Sunday/early Monday. She was found be her mother and has been in seriously critical condition. They are now saying she is in stable, but critical condition. I know she is expected to have a very long recovery. I have had the pleasure of knowing Anne since I moved to Little Rock. As most of you remember I did a brief stint at Channel 7 and then her and I have shared some mutual friends. I haven't been around her in awhile, but I do remember that she is always such a bright person. She always is happy and loves to laugh (my kind of person).
Also, please pray for Jordan Stone. He is a family friend's son who in a true time of desparation saw no other option, but to try and take his own life. I truly believe that God spared him. He is in critical condition, but when I went to see him yesterday they said that things are looking up and that these next couple of days are crucial. Please pray for not only a renewing of his body, but a renewing of his mind.
Sorry for the somber post, but I know a lot of people read this and I feel that no one can use too many prayers. Hope everyone has a great week.

0 comments: