Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun!!!





I didn't know that I loved Halloween so much, but the past couple of Halloweens have been awesome. I love to dress up and act silly so what better than a day devoted to that?! Their were some awesome costumes at the party. Friday, at school I was a nerd. It was so funny because a lot of the kids kept reassuring me that I wasn't a nerd......so sweet! Friday night, I dressed up as Angelina Jolie. For those of you that don't remember, I dressed up as Angelina 2 years ago, but she has had 3 more kids since then and now has the longitude/latitude tattoos. All in all it was a lot of fun. Saturday, was low key just enjoying the weather, working on some stuff for my art show, and spending time with friends.
This Saturday is my art show. It is going to be at my house and it is just a drop by and browse. If you know anyone who would be interested feel free to invite them. I have worked really hard on all this stuff and I think it looks awesome. Keep your fingers crossed that it will be a success. Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday and great rest of the week.

0 comments: