How beautiful is this image?!
This has been such an amazing Christmas break! I have truly rested. The past 2 days I haven't even gotten out of my pjs. It has been heavenly.
Honestly, rest is something I struggle with. I LOVE to be on the go and to have something to do all the time. I'm not sure if this is from years of living alone and liking to have plans all the time or because it is how I was raised (my mom is always doing something). Either way, I usually will go, go, go until I am physically sick. Also, I never want to say no to things because in some ways I have FOMO, but I don't feel like I have missed out on anything this break! This break, I haven't worked out (which is major for me) or made plans each day and I feel like I am going back to work not feeling tired and rested.
With all this rest, I have been able to watch a lot of bowl games. I LOVE football and could watch it all day, everyday. Football is how I was raised....my dad was a former college football player and college football recruiter so football was pretty much all that was watched in our house.
Today, I cheered on my beloved Razorbacks to a victory in the Liberty Bowl.
WPS!!!
And can we say BEAST MODE for this guy?! Seriously, Alex Collins dominated today.
When dominating things this year I will just say I "AC"ed (Alex Collinsed) it...ha!
Disclaimer, this blog will be like my journal this year. Get ready for random thoughts and ramblings...
As, poignant and heartfelt as some posts might be, others might be silly and off the wall!
Get ready....
XOXO-
EEE



0 comments:
Post a Comment