To be honest it's somewhat daunting to start a new year.
Don't get me wrong, 2015 was a great year! I went on some fabulous trips, witnessed 2 of my dearest friends get married, started my 10th year of teaching and just had fun!
BUT....will this be yet another year of waiting?! I start each year expectant that this will be the year that I meet "the one." And yet here I am again...knocking on year 33 of my life and still alone. I remember being 16 and thinking, "when I am in my 20s I will be married." Never even made to my 30s... By then I would be old! Ha!
With that being said, my word for the year is HOPE! I came across this image with scriptures about hope and wanted to share it.
We are all "hoping" for something. This year may you find your hope in HIM. I know that is my goal, no matter the outcome to not lose hope or grow weary, but to SOAR!!!
Happy New Year!!!!
XOXO-
EEE
P.S. I am going to try to blog/journal this year.

0 comments:
Post a Comment