Friday, January 29, 2016

Lipstick

Wet 'n Wild "Don't Blink Pink"


Chanel Pirate 99
Chanel Glossimer Myriad 124 (I think)

Kat Von Dee Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Outlaw

If you know me well, you know that I almost always have on lipstick. Growing up, my mom always wore a shade of red lipstick. I remember thinking, I will never to do that or be able to pull that off. I thought I looked weird with lipstick and it wasn't for me. Then, I would wear mostly just gloss and lipstick, on occasion. A couple of years ago, I discovered Wet 'n Wild "Don't Blink Pink." This was a life changer! 
First of all, it was only $1.99 and  secondly, it stayed on like no other lipstick I had ever used! It became my signature look....dark hair, bright pink lipstick. You could find me on a hike, out for drinks, on the slopes or poolside, sporting my fave color. Recently, one of my students described me to her babysitter as having black hair and pink lips. Her babysitter said, "oh I know her!" Ha ha ha! 
I mix it up. In the winter, I like to wear the Chanel combination of lipstick and gloss above.  Lately, I have been really liking the Kat Von Dee color listed below. It stays on well and looks great with the Chanel gloss.
If you have an aversion to wearing lipstick, I challenge you to go find one color and try wearing it a couple of times of week. This challenge doesn't include gloss, real lipstick only....ha! 
Lipstick is a game changer. It gives you a put together look, even if you aren't.
If you have any great colors you would like to share, please comment below.

XOXO-
EEE




0 comments: