Tiff and I at the top of the Gondola.
A few fun snowboarding videos from yesterday....
This is a video about an ALS patient and gratitude. Yes, I was crying while watching this. This is just part of the video, but if you follow this link it takes you to the full video on Vimeo.
https://vimeo.com/108913527
Such a reminder to wake up and be grateful!!!!
Yesterday, I had the day off for MLK Day. Tiff and I went to the mountain and snowboarded all day. You have to understand, that most days we don't get to the mountain until 1....ha! We were out there by 9:30 and snowboarded until 2 without any breaks! The snow was amazing and she challenged me to get off the bunny slope on to harder terrain. Did I get frustrated....YES, but did I have fun....YES, YES!!! Thankfully, there was lots of fresh powder so my falls were cushioned. And getting to spend the day with my favorite Snow Bunny Bandit is always fun! We celebrated our fun day by eating 2 delicious, warm cookies straight out of the oven, in the Alpine Barn. Seem like a healthy lunch...right?! I ended the day by making Dorla's homemade flour tortillas and watching Downton Abbey. It was a great day off!!!
Today my legs weren't sore, but definitely felt heavy. My splits on my run this morning reflected my tired legs, but at least I was out there moving. I am looking forward to lunch with the former Director of the preschool and her kiddos. She is a fellow Southerner and a great friend. Going to hit up yoga this afternoon and stretch it out.
Can't believe tomorrow is Wednesday, woo hoo!!!
XOXO-
EEE
0 comments:
Post a Comment