Grace!!!
Funny selfie with Katie & Brianna
With some great Southerners post concert.
Love this pic
The Band
Some videos from the concert.
Monday night, I went to the Grace Potter concert at the Center for the Arts. I have been super pumped about this for a while and the only thing that could have made it better was to have Clare there! My friend Katie treated me to the concert as a birthday present. Can we say a great gift?!
Clare introduced me to Grace Potter about 5 or so years ago. She is an amazing artist and so talented. I had no idea how many instruments she played and she has amazing voice.
She is known for her great style and her pants didn't disappoint....ha!
If you aren't familiar with her music, check it out....she rocks (literally)!!!!
The Center is a great venue because it is small and hard to have a "bad" seat. She talked a lot about growing up in a mountain town on the East coast and knowing what it is like to live in a tourist/transient place.
When she sang "Stars," she talked about climbing a mountain and looking out over the valley and how many times you have sat up there thinking about people who you have lost or who are no longer in your life. I can relate to this feeling with my love of hiking. I have sat on many peaks and thought of how I wish certain people were there. My Dad and David are usually the first people that come to mind. Living here there is no pollution and the sky is so clear at night. Stargazing is amazing and I love to look up at the stars in amazement and think of all those people I miss so much.
It was such an amazing concert and well worth the sleep I have been trying to catch up on all week...ha!
Hope everyone is having a great week!
XOXO-
EEE






0 comments:
Post a Comment