Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Forest Feast
So Kate gave me this cookbook for my birthday. I took it on the plane yesterday and looked at it and salivated at the delicious recipes. Not only do I want to make everything in it, but it is visually stunning! The recipes are simple and the presentation is amazing! I look forward to cooking up some of these delicious salads, appetizers and side dishes soon.
It does say it is a vegatarian cookbook, but you could always make a meat main dish and add one of these delicious salads or veggies as a side item.
Also, check out her blog and I think there is a kid's version....
The sun is out and I saw a shooting star on my run this morning... It has been a good Tuesday!
XOXO-
EEE
Posted by Effie at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment