Monday, January 16, 2012

Win, Place, or Show




An early bday present... It will hold my racing program. Love it!!


Coming in...who will win?!


And they're off!!!

Today, we kept with our MLK tradition and went to the races. We sat with my aunt and uncle in the Jockey Club. They are always so fun! Yesterday, when I got to my mom's she was finishing these program holders. My aunt had cross-stitched them and my mom was putting a backing and adding the pockets. I immediately freaked out and wanted one. I went on and on about how I wanted my aunt to make me one and I'd be asking her for one as soon as I saw her today. Well those little stinkers had snuck around and made me one! I was ecstatic!!! I did pretty well betting and all in all it was a great start to my favorite season of the year! Can't wait to go back...maybe this weekend.
Hope all is well....

- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: