Monday, January 9, 2012

Animal Themed Clothing




I've been saving this horse shirt til the races start.


My current obsession with this sweater is a problem!


This horse shirt is complete with a bow.


Oldie but a goodie of a buck's head.


These giraffe shorts are from Anthropologie. Love them! So without putting much thought into it, I have accumulated several animal inspired shirts this year. I bought the dog sweater at Topshop in Chicago. I saved it to wear to the last LR Razorback game. I have wanted to wear it everyday since, but think that might be a little noticeable....ha! It's not only super cute, but it's so soft and comfy! Next, I bought the horse shirt with a bow from the store Savoir Faire, in Fayetteville. I love horses so I was excited about this purchase. Then, I bought the black one with the bigger horses from this fab store in Dallas called Milk and Honey. I can't wait til the races start so I can wear it. Also, several years ago I bought the shirt with the buck's head at Forever 21. I still love it! I tried to write this post earlier and something kept messing up. While rewriting I remembered the giraffe shorts I have, as well. Obviously, I like this trend. I would like another animal sweater, but don't want to go overboard with the trend. We'll see...if I stumble across something irresistible I may just have to get it. Hope all is well.... - EEE Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: