Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday!!!




Recycling old Christmas cards to make a Valentine's garland.


The whole thing....


First bday club celebration.

January is flying by! This week has been busy. My supper club met for the first time in 2012 on Tuesday. That is a highlight of my week! I love those friends! Wednesday, I went back to hot yoga for the first time in awhile....oh my! Last night, was our first birthday club. 10 girls and I decided to start this club to celebrate our birthdays each month. Some of our moms have been in their birthday clubs for 20 plus years. I can only hope ours lasts that long! Also, this week I decorated my house for Valentine's day. Nothing too over the top just some vases full of conversation hearts, heart confetti sprinkled around and the garland I made in the pics above. I took the Christmas cards I received this year, cut them in to the shape of a heart and then glued them to scrapbook paper and strung them. I really like the way it turned out. Hoping this next week will put me over the back to school hump. I have had the hardest time getting up and feeling motivated. I've still been running every morning, but feel I'm kind of lagging during the day. Looking forward to the weekend!
Hope all is well....

- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: